Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet Moments

With these two by my side I feel as if I can achieve all that I desire

These AMAZING family shots were taken by a most AMAZING photographer who I have the privilege of calling my friend. Thank you, A!!! Does this one look familiar? This is the same spot were we took a few from the maternity shoot in 2008.

These shots were taken in August when Baby was nine months old. Looking at them now is making me warm and long for summer.


We will always be there for you, Baby

She lights up our world

Such a smiley baby



Where's Baby?

There she is!

1 comment:

  1. A sweet roll down memory lane--beautiful! MM

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR