Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby's First Snow

This weekend we had the rare privilege of being snowed in. This snow storm gave us seven inches of snow and was the largest storm around here in twenty years. Thankfully, we had no where to go and could enjoy our time together safe and snug at home sipping hot cocoa, baking brownies, and watching movies.



Our lil snow bunny and my handsome husband
Here is her bow for Mommom to see

Love them!

My precious little daughter, you make me smile a thousand times a day!

6 comments:

  1. What WONDERFUL Photos....I just love the last one with your little "bunny" just smiling away at you! How sweet! Enjoy every minute. We are enjoying your pictures so much!
    CJB

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are lovely L. I especially like picture #2. The snow bunny looks adorable with a hood on her head. -JL

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAH! L! I so love your blog! I was reading so many posts last night and telling E you really inspire me! I really want to start doing this too! I love how you make all the little things seem exciting and beautiful!! M's snowsuit is adorable! Looks like y'all had a blast!! <3

    - LHE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that area really looks beautiful with the snow. that's a great picture of N and the baby.- DL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great snow pic's :) I LOVE the very first one of you all it's so timeless.
    love you!
    -AC

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful family background! We all miss you L! Ana says hi!

    -PF

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR