Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Baby Shower

Decorating in Action

Yummy Cake... I want another piece

My Sister-in-Law

I just love handmade gifts.

Last week, I traveled back home for my baby shower thrown by my mother. I had a really fun time decorating with a dear friend beforehand and enjoyed seeing so many friends during the shower. Thank you so much for all who came to support us and gave us such lovely presents.

2 comments:

  1. I was really glad I could come! Thanks for letting me bring the baby.

    I love the new background. I new you would pick something like it with the black and white! LOL

    Please update your registies bc me and liz would like to get somethings from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that you did update your registies! Thanks!

    mj

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR