Friday, October 17, 2008

In My 30's

30 Weeks




I am now past the 30 week mark and love being so close to seeing our baby girl. Last month the nursery furniture came, and last week we put together the cradle. It seems like I am taking the tiniest steps towards getting everything together and in its place, but we will get it all together eventually.

2 comments:

  1. I love that pic of you sitting in front of the rose bush. Your little girl will like that one :)
    ~AC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really like that one too. I remember seeing the spot and loving the roses. So there we are taking the pic, and I just then realized that it is not normal to do belly pics in a sitting position. But as it turned out you can still see the bump.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR