Thursday, September 11, 2008

26 Weeks

Do I look 6 months pregnant?


I think so











N and I just joined a local gym. Because of the morning sickness, I was barely able to eat or be on the move much for months and as a result lost weight and lots of muscle. I had become so weak that it was scaring me. When it comes to exercise, I have always been the one to happily exercise along with a DVD in my own home. I have never made a concerted effort to exercise at a gym even when I had the opportunity at college for free. I knew that DVDs were there if I needed them, but to me getting in shape was more important than ever because my daughter’s health is now involved in what I do and because I was so drastically out of shape. So, we joined a gym just as the countdown to baby neared 100 days. The best part is doing it together- as a family of three :) It really seems like going out for a date when we are off to the gym. I love being able to do the cardio machines at all different levels but still be able to be right next to each other. I am especially enjoying this time together because when baby comes we will not be able to go together. We also finally took the time to take some belly pictures. I hope you enjoy and that we keep up with them.

4 comments:

  1. good for you! keep going, being active def. makes a difference in your recovery and helps during birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we looked different at this point in our pregnancies. it's interesting to see how different women carry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your right- I also wonder if it is a boy versus girl carry. -lr

    ReplyDelete
  4. laura you look so amazing!! such beautiful pictures that you will treasure forever! I hope that you can gain your strength back and be loving your preggy self soon! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR