Tuesday, April 26, 2011

He is Risen!

 
We had a blessed Easter with both our families visiting us in VA. It was delightful dressing our little E in M's outfit from two years ago. I enjoy seeing the comparison pictures of both of them. It is often remarked  how different they look from each other, yet I do see a few features they share.Thank you once again, Abby Kail, for your beautiful work!
 It was semisweet taking our pictures this year as it reminded me of the past four lovely Easters we have spent with our VA church and of how far away we will be next year. Here are Easter 2009 and 2010 if you are interested.

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing you pictures!!And, we got you Easter card in the mail! Love it! I have to give you my new address, so when I move out I cant still see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, as always! I think your girls have the same eyes! I love seeing my girls wear the clothes that their sisters used to wear. The funniest thing has been that Addy (who looks just like her biggest sister) is wearing the same clothes at 6 months that Grace wore at 1 because she is so big! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful Easter pictures; I hope your coming move goes smoothly and without too many tears! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I am so looking forward to seeing you and hopefully your pretty girls soon. They i hear are getting so big! -AB

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR