Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 2010!

This year we had a blessed Easter spent with our church family and sweet friends.

I LOVE them!



Our classic yearly pose
Looking at this picture, it is still amazing for me to believe that we have been blessed with a child.
Our vintage baby :)
and for a peek into the past here is Easter 2009.

2 comments:

  1. Nice pictures L. I especially like the last picture. Very classy. It looks like M has really grown. -JL

    ReplyDelete
  2. the baby looks so so sweet in her bonnet and you look beautiful in that dress. i miss you all!- DL

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR