Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter



We enjoyed a lovely Easter together with some of our family. My church/ photographer friend (who has done several shoots with us) was able to snap several impromptu (on my little camera) photos after church. I am so thankful.


The background does certainly not shout "Easter pictures," but maybe the bonnet does :)

My two favorite people.
Yes, I LOVE white.

2 comments:

  1. you guys look beautiful! laura i LOVE her dress!!! makes me wish i had a little girl :)happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, where were these taken?? the backround is highly unusual! i was wondering how your easter went, so i thought I would check your blog-- and sure enough you had posted already! you remind me of jackie O. ;D
    DOES SHE FIT IN THE BEAUTIFUL WHITE DRESS I GOT HER YET??? i can't wait to see pics of her in that and the other dress i got for her!!!!
    --dh

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR