This past month I had the chance to travel to Europe with my mother, aunt, grandmother and little one. It was my first time off this continent. Although England and Scotland were completely interesting in their own rights, Ireland was my favorite country. It was simply amazingly beautiful. The sights of endless rolling green hills, bubbling streams, and knightly forests were a feast for these eyes usually surrounded by the suburbia of VA. This experience was amazing, yet I am really thankful to be back home.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Back Home
Ireland








England

This past month I had the chance to travel to Europe with my mother, aunt, grandmother and little one. It was my first time off this continent. Although England and Scotland were completely interesting in their own rights, Ireland was my favorite country. It was simply amazingly beautiful. The sights of endless rolling green hills, bubbling streams, and knightly forests were a feast for these eyes usually surrounded by the suburbia of VA. This experience was amazing, yet I am really thankful to be back home.
This past month I had the chance to travel to Europe with my mother, aunt, grandmother and little one. It was my first time off this continent. Although England and Scotland were completely interesting in their own rights, Ireland was my favorite country. It was simply amazingly beautiful. The sights of endless rolling green hills, bubbling streams, and knightly forests were a feast for these eyes usually surrounded by the suburbia of VA. This experience was amazing, yet I am really thankful to be back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
whoa! the pics are beautiful! i had no idea ireland was that beautiful. you look so fashionable in the pics! what cool pregnancy pics you have :)
ReplyDelete