Sunday, June 29, 2008

So Proud of My Officer and Gentleman

Before

Pinning

After



This past month N passed his Surface Warfare Officer board, and I had the pleasure of pinning his SWO pin on him during the ceremony. I was extremely delighted to be able to pin him because supporting him in all that he does is so very important to me and because I also pinned him during his commissioning. I remember the day he went for his first nrotc interview in 2001, the day he graduated from o-week in 2002, the day he signed his commitment papers in 2003, all 10 Navy balls, and his commissioning. Now this day too with be remembered as a very important day in his Navy carer.

1 comment:

  1. I want my hair back! Thankfully it is going that direction extra fast due to the preg hormones.

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR