This past week, I first saw the baby and heard the heartbeat! This mini ultrasound was to confirm its due date, and thankfully it was right on with what we already thought. Next week, I will be going for the official 20 week ultrasound at which we will hopefully find out its sex. We are very confident on the names so far at least the first names but just not saying yet in case we change our minds at the last second. I just started the whole registry process. It is surely overwhelming. I went to the store, signed up, and just started looking around. To actually add items to the list was more than I could handle. Thankfully, you can also do it online which will be really helpful.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Our Precious Little One
19weeks 5 days

This past week, I first saw the baby and heard the heartbeat! This mini ultrasound was to confirm its due date, and thankfully it was right on with what we already thought. Next week, I will be going for the official 20 week ultrasound at which we will hopefully find out its sex. We are very confident on the names so far at least the first names but just not saying yet in case we change our minds at the last second. I just started the whole registry process. It is surely overwhelming. I went to the store, signed up, and just started looking around. To actually add items to the list was more than I could handle. Thankfully, you can also do it online which will be really helpful.
This past week, I first saw the baby and heard the heartbeat! This mini ultrasound was to confirm its due date, and thankfully it was right on with what we already thought. Next week, I will be going for the official 20 week ultrasound at which we will hopefully find out its sex. We are very confident on the names so far at least the first names but just not saying yet in case we change our minds at the last second. I just started the whole registry process. It is surely overwhelming. I went to the store, signed up, and just started looking around. To actually add items to the list was more than I could handle. Thankfully, you can also do it online which will be really helpful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how precious! your baby is super cute! i love ultrasound pics. good luck with registering, think durability bc you only get one shower!
ReplyDelete