Friday, July 16, 2010

To Love and to Cherish


The radiant bride and groom

Her gown was breath taking

Dearest friends since grade school


How sweet it was to be with my dear girls once again and show them my 17th week bump


After five pictures, we got a great one together


Me and my date for the evening

Beautiful women from the inside out


I love this one

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for taking these! I obviously didn't have my own camera with me so I've been eager to look at candids that other people took during the wedding. I remember when we had to take our picture over and over again. I'm glad we persevered though because the picture will last forever!! - Tar

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh L i love these so much!!!!!! i can't wait to see them on facebook!!! but honestly girl, i missed the colors! the gowns were so beautiful and so was tara's makeup and whatnot, and your red lipstick! :D
    --DH

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR