Monday, July 12, 2010

Our Sweetie at 18 Months

All smiles
Our sweetie
Our little big girl

At 17 months, our little one decided to take her first steps. I found it apropos that she took her first steps while trying on her flower girl gown for my sister's wedding (not the dress above). Her 18th month has been delightful for us as we have seen her progress in this new milestone. We have waited a long while to see these first toddles and have cherished them greatly.

My favorite new word of hers is "ank oh" meaning thank you. She says it when I hand her something such as her sippy cup more often than not or when I pick her up. I love the politeness.

She enjoys drawing with crayon and marker. Tub crayons are a special treat as she may draw as far as her hand can reach. She also enjoys relaxing in the pool with us while in her saucer floaty.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! she has gotten so big!! i like that you did them standing so you can see the dress and her new milestone. she is definitely getting more hair. do you think it will be curly? those sleeves are really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!! I cant wait to see her at the wedding!I hope that she will be able to walk down the aisle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see her! she is so cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR