Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our Little Lady at the Beach

Enjoying the sights

Building a sand castle

The beach is funSo many new things to find and explore
Sandy toes

My dear, I love you

3 comments:

  1. Wow L she is adorable as usual. Nice pics. She is really dressed up for the beach. I hope you have settled in to your new home without too much difficulty.

    -JL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love the 1st picture, it should be framed! now i can't wait to take pics of the boys at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I get these pics on my cell phone? I'll take a few on t-shirts, too.
    mr

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR