Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last Day in the City

We started our last day in New Orleans with a traditional brunch at Brennan's. Let's say it was a lovely start to our day.

I chose crepes filled with cream cheese and topped with strawberries flamed in a maraschino sauce. They were flamed right in front of us. I could go for another right now.... well actually I could go for another anytime anyplace.

Why do I love eating at the window seats so much?
These were taken inside their courtyard. I really like her sweet little smile in this picture.
Baby is looking at the turtles and fish. The former home of a worthless celebrity couple.
An interesting looking hotel.
Daiquiris are yummy

Thanks, I had fun
Look at this beautiful hotel!! Maybe one day :)

We had a lovely day and concluded our last visited with a good helping of beignets. Oh, and on a funny note I happened to wear a read dress on of all days "Red Dress Run Day." How crazy is that! I was matching half the city and was asked several times why half the city was wearing red. After asking around myself, I found out that it was all for a charity run.

1 comment:

  1. such a cool trip! all the yummy food pics are making me hungry. the red dress thing is so funny, what are the odds! btw-you dress your baby so beautifully! i don't think she has ever had a fashion mishap to date :)

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR