Friday, November 20, 2009

Our Lil Pumpkin

This fall we went to pick pumpkins for the first time as a family. This patch grew the cutest pumpkins. Here baby is on the horse drawn hayride. She really enjoyed it.
Now you see a bow
Now you don't. It blew away under daddy's care. I am not too surprised :)



love herWhen I look at pictures of the three of us, I can hardly believe it is my family smiling back at me. There stands my husband of three years and our baby girl. God is great :)

8 comments:

  1. ok, could you dress her any cuter!?! i love that after the bow blew away the only evidence of it being there is the little spike in her hair :) can you believe you will be married 3 years? time really flies when you're having fun i suppose.
    p.s. don't forget to blog about her b-day. i can't wait to hear/see about it and the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures!!! you are such a lovely family. I can't wait until I have a little boy subject to take pictures of. Baby is beautiful in these! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last family picture and m looks sooo cute...LF

    ReplyDelete
  4. M is certainly the cutest pumpkin that I have ever seen. Great pictures, as usual, L. -JL

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the hair do! - DL

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are so cute! I love the one were her hair is sticking up!She is so adorable! I cant wait to see her again for Thanksgiving.May I feed her her first bite of food?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pictures are so cute! I love the one were her hair is sticking up!She is so adorable! I cant wait to see her again for Thanksgiving.May I feed her her first bite of food?

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a handsome family...Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR