They look to be in remarkably good spirits for such an invasive surgery! I'm amazed that their hands are identical in size-- are they as tall as eachother too now?? --Danielle Y.
Dear Friends and Family, Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR
Thank the Lord that they are looking happy! Assuming everything went well and praying for a quick recovery! Is Mama okay? Love, AC
ReplyDeleteLittle sweeties :) I hope they are able to sleep well tonight. -AB
ReplyDeletePraise God that the girls are home safe and sound.
ReplyDeleteLove you all, MM
They look to be in remarkably good spirits for such an invasive surgery! I'm amazed that their hands are identical in size-- are they as tall as eachother too now?? --Danielle Y.
ReplyDelete