Thursday, November 22, 2012

This Thanksgiving

 We praise the LORD for the arrival of our little one.

 This was N's first time cutting the cord.
 He was 13 oz bigger than E and measured in at 19.5 inches long.
 He looked so clean even before he was bathed.
Getting ready for his first bath
 He was born on the eve of his due date after four hours of natural labor.
 I went from 5cm to baby within two hours at the hospital. 
Our baby boy has his father's first name and one of his uncle's middle.
He was by far a prettier newborn than his sisters ;)
 Getting ready to meet baby brother.
 So excited


 Three kids! When did this happen?!
 Very full hands
 Our sweet M
 
Our spunky L
 




 I'm having a blast dressing our little boy
 Waiting to be cleared for discharge
 
 His new carseat that our generous CA church family gifted us (as sisters' did not fit 3 in a row)
 All ready to go home!
*detailed birth story to follow one of these days between the sleepless nights and days of cuddling. This was my first one hundred percent natural birth. It was a most wonderful and most humbling experience. Although my last birth was also without an epidural this experience brought au naturel to a whole new meaning for me. While I was relating the labor story to a friend, the humbling of King Nebuchadnezzar was brought to mind ;)

3 comments:

  1. He is such a good looking newborn. Perfect skin.

    I like the color and fabric of you car seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the birth story- lovely pictures of your sweet 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Full hands indeed, but even fuller hearts I'm sure. Your family is beautiful, congrats on baby boy!

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR