Thursday, November 3, 2011

California Girl

The beauty of the area we now call home has captivated our hearts and helped to alleviate the discomfort of moving 3000 miles.
You are precious to me, little one!
We live two miles from the ocean, and not a day goes by without my being able to catch a glimpse of its beauty.  We can see it in the distance from our home on a hill.  
Our baby girl M is growing into a little girl. She will be three years old in November.

My dear child, one day you will no longer need me to hold your hand, but I will always hold you in my heart.

10 comments:

  1. Wow these are soo beautiful! I always wanted to live that close to the sea! I just love it so much. I can see how it would help missing friends and home to at least be near beauty. I can't believe a big M is getting!
    -APB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe how big she is getting! I remember when she was a baby! your pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting these pics, they look great. We miss you guys dearly. M looks so big and adorable. I so want to visit. -JL

    ReplyDelete
  4. M looks very pretty. These are great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all enjoyed the beautiful pictures. CA is lovely isn't it? I'm so glad you have the opportunity to be there with your sweet little family. We all miss the girls and talk about them often. M is almost 3. I remember like it was yesterday Grandpa and I driving down to see her when she was born--stopping every once in awhile to enjoy the phone pictures N would send. We will miss watching L eat avocado on Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! The beach is so beautiful on the West Coast! And I love these pictures. M. is so photogenic! I can't believe she will be 3 this month....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! I love to see her little footprints in the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I can see how the scenery helps alleviate the discomfort of moving! That looked like a gorgeous day. I think M likes the water more now than she did during our first time introducing her to it. ;)
    --DH

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR