Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our Little Love at Two Months

Our sweet E is now smiling away. She weighs 11 lbs 14 oz and is 23.5 inches long. She is 3 pounds heavier than M was at this age, and we are delighted with her hearty appetite and extra baby chubs.
She is a happy baby with a little more feisty in her than her sister.
 She is sleeping six hours consistently at night and falls asleep better with swaddlers and white noise.
Sweet E, your little smiles delight our hearts.
 If you want to look back, here is our little M at two months.

6 comments:

  1. So cute L, she looks different from M. Do you think they are more similar or different?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I like the one of her cute little bloomers. And where is that last outfit from? So precious! The way you wrote the captions and little facts is nice--reads like a baby book or a memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so different from M! also i think M is looking more and more like you and E is a mini-copy of your hubby. i have the same thing with the boys. one looks just like me and the other chris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must make a new post dear! I need my baby girl fix! I just love looking at your girls in their little outfits! I can't imagine how you keep them clean, but your girls always look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, don't feel bad about not knowing of my trampoline love affair. :) After all, I'm the one who moved away! I agree, they are sort of eyesores in the backyard, but you could always get a midsize or small one, maybe even one that folds. Kids are small anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. L she is sooo beautiful!!!! seriously! I want to hold her so much. Love her clothes too :)
    -AB

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR