Sunday, July 12, 2009

Aunts and Uncles

Baby girl is blessed to have two aunts and four uncles that "ooh and ah" after her every smile, roll or burp. Here she is at a month old with her youngest uncle at 5 years old. How sweet seeing the two of them together.


This is her youngest aunt who is ten years older than she. Auntie has taught me that godly ten year old girls can be very helpful. This bib speaks the truth. Baby looks so young in this picture at only a month old.
Here she is at a month old in her baptismal gown with her eldest uncle.
I have never seen twelve year old boys wait in line to hold a baby before. How precious that he actually wants to hold her! Here she is at 4 months with him.

When she was younger, she would give him the biggest smiles even when smiles were hard to come by. We thought she got him confused with daddy, and ever since he has been nicknamed Uncle Fake Daddy.

This is a current picture of baby at 7 months with her eldest aunt. Who knew an "eldest aunt" could be so young and beautiful! Because she always has a blast with her auntie, baby has started to laugh and giggle just at the sight of her. They are so sweet together.

Thank you to the six of you who love your niece so dearly. She is deeply blessed by your love, and it has been a delight watching you with her.

5 comments:

  1. such a great post! With 8 nieces and nephews of my own I have always felt so blessed to be a part of their lives.

    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blessing family is!

    Jamie Sibley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you! That was so sweet. I love making her laugh!
    - DL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so cute.I'm glad that I am her aunt!- HR

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's funny about her smiling at j. ;)
    --DH

    ReplyDelete

Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for stopping by and keeping updated with our lives. I feel blessed to be able to share with you although we are so very far away. If you would like to comment, just click on anonymous and leave a note~ LR