When we found out that our little one was a girl, we were very surprised. I just thought it would be a boy. She has come a little earlier in the birth order than I expected, yet at least we can start with all the girlish fun asap. I have had a blast shopping for the most adorable little girl dresses. My favorite color to dress her in is white. With all the pretty dresses out there, it would be very difficult to only dress her one color, but her wardrobe so far is about 50% white.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
It's a Girl!!!
Me and My Daughter

When we found out that our little one was a girl, we were very surprised. I just thought it would be a boy. She has come a little earlier in the birth order than I expected, yet at least we can start with all the girlish fun asap. I have had a blast shopping for the most adorable little girl dresses. My favorite color to dress her in is white. With all the pretty dresses out there, it would be very difficult to only dress her one color, but her wardrobe so far is about 50% white.
When we found out that our little one was a girl, we were very surprised. I just thought it would be a boy. She has come a little earlier in the birth order than I expected, yet at least we can start with all the girlish fun asap. I have had a blast shopping for the most adorable little girl dresses. My favorite color to dress her in is white. With all the pretty dresses out there, it would be very difficult to only dress her one color, but her wardrobe so far is about 50% white.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does anyone think the background looks fake?
ReplyDelete